Real Estate Agents are licensed to help you sells your home. Negotiating and arranging can mean showing the property, listing a property, filling in contracts, listing agreements and purchase contracts.
Real estate agent's duties and licensing are regulated by state laws and so any information here can and likely be varied by state. Also, it is usually a requirement for property managers to be licensed in real estate as well. The vast majority of real estate agents are engaged in residential real estate listing and sales. If you want to hire the best real estate agent in Canberra, you can refer to https://haymanpartners.com.au/sell/
Image Source: Google
Following are the roles and responsibilities of good real estate agents:
Working With Sellers
- Listing Home for sale
- Determine the home’s value in the current market for the listing price.
- Advise the homeowner in readying the home for listing and showing.
- Enter the home into the MLS database
- Market the home to other agents and brokerage members of the MLS
- In order to sell your house, a real estate agent helps to market the home in print and other traditional media as well as on the Internet.
- Coordinate the process from the contract through the closing, including inspections, documents and other items necessary to close.
Working with Buyers
- Helps them to locate and view homes that meet their requirements
- Help them with securing a mortgage
- Advise them on the area, market conditions and if they believe that home of interest is priced right or not.
- Work with them to craft the initial offer in a purchase agreement
- After purchase contract is executed, coordinate the transaction process on the buyer's side.
- Co-ordinate appraisals, inspections and other activities related to the transactions.
- Work with them through the closing and getting their keys.