A small crane is always a good choice for heavy lifting. They are reliable and multi-functional cranes that can lift a lot. These cranes are portable and essential for many businesses. There are many types of cranes available on the market, and each serves a different purpose.
* Telescopic mobile cranes – These mobile crane rental services can be used to precisely position loads. These cranes are extremely reliable and useful for assembly jobs. They will be the most common ones that you'll see on a construction site.
* Telescopic rough terrain crane – These cranes were created to be used in difficult terrains.
* Mobile cranes for scrap and waste – There are cranes specifically designed to lift waste and scrap. No waste management industry could survive without one.
* All Terrain Cranes – These combine the features of truck cranes with the rough terrain cranes, which have all the equipment necessary to travel on both rough roads and public roads.
* Railroad cranes – Designed to transport on rails, these cranes can be very helpful when dealing with railroad situations, loading, and maintenance of trains.
* Floating cranes are used for port and bridge constructions. However, they can also be used to load unusual or extremely heavy loads onto ships. They can be used to transport entire sections of bridges or salvage sunken ships.
Small cranes have been instrumental in the success of many industries. Their wide range and unique characteristics make them universally applicable.