Using an eyelash curler can be a difficult and time-consuming way to add nice curls to your lashes. Also, if you don't do it carefully, you can accidentally pluck or break your natural lashes. However, giving them permanent lashes is a great way to keep them curled without a daily ritual.
Eyelash curling is best done by a salon professional to avoid damage or infection to the delicate eye. However, the results are worth it, as you have beautiful curly lashes that last for three or four months. You can also buy lash perming kit online.
If you've been thinking about curling your lashes, here are a few things you need to know before doing so.
• Before you meet, remove all eye make-up, including eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner. You should also remove your contact lenses before curling your lashes.
• Make sure you wear good sunglasses when adjusting your lashes as sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment is not recommended.
• Try to keep your lashes dry for the first 24 to 48 hours. Like the curls you have in your hair, moisturizing your lashes too quickly can damage your curls.
• Chlorine-filled pools will weaken curls and shorten the life of your curler.
• While at the salon, you can also add vegetable color to your lashes for curly colors. This way, you don't have to add mascara to your lashes every day.
Curly lashes are a great way to get lashes that are beautiful and shiny without distracting and making everyday curls uncomfortable. Make sure you find a good, high-quality salon and check references before doing so.