A personal injury attorney is someone who helps people who have been injured in an accident or other type of incident get the compensation they deserve. Personal injury attorneys can help you get money for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. You can hire experienced traffic lawyers in Fairfax, VA (known as Contratar abogados de trfico con experiencia en Fairfax , VA in Spanish) through various online sources.
Image Source: Google
There are many types of personal injury lawyers, and each has his or her own specialization. Here are the most common types of personal injury attorneys:
1. Defective product lawyers represent people who have been injured as a result of using a defective product. These lawyers may be involved in cases involving medical malpractice, car accidents, truck accidents and more.
2. Premises liability lawyers represent people who have been injured on private property, such as a sidewalk, driveway or lawn. This type of lawyer may be involved in cases involving slips and falls, injuries from faulty construction, and more.
3. Slip and fall lawyers represent people who have fallen and sustained injuries while walking on public sidewalks or steps. They may also be involved in cases involving accidents at businesses with walkways, such as grocery stores and banks.
4. Vehicle accident lawyers represent people who have been injured in car accidents. They may be involved in cases involving crashes involving cars, trucks and buses.
5. Personal injury Ellis Act attorneys represent tenants who have been hurt due to defective conditions in their apartments or homes that were caused by their landlords (the Ellis Act).